Don’t Let Pests Take Over Your Home
Let Zero Pest Control help with not only ridding unwanted tenants, but also provide a preventative program that will ensure your valued home is protected all year round. Pest management is not a one time event, but an on-going process. It involves prevention and continuous monitoring to ensure our Home Protection Program is protecting your home.
Is Your Home Inviting to Pests?
Here are some of the ways your home could be at risk:
- Cracks, crevices and gaps can be an open invitation for rodents and other crawling insects.
- Unsealed food containers can attract rodents and other pantry pests.
- Improperly sealed roofs and attics can bring in new tenants, such as unwanted wildlife.
- Stacked firewood piles near your home can act as a shelter for wood-boring pests, such as termites and carpenter ants.
- Construction and new development in and around your home can encourage pest activity.
Why choose Zero Pest Control to protect your home
- Free pest proofing inspection, verbal and written report
- Flexible, customized programs tailored to your specific needs
- Preventative maintenance programs to ensure your home remains pest-free
- 24 hour emergency and weekend service available
- Licensed, knowledgeable, experienced and friendly technicians available on hand
- Backed by our industry leading Double Guarantee!
Zero Pest Control offers Preferred Pricing to existing Home Protection Plan customers for the following pests:
- Bed Bugs
- Carpenter Ants
- Pharaoh Ants
It is our duty to provide and serve you with a suitable solution for your pest problem. Whether it’s an emergency call out, a one off visit or a long-term maintenance contract, we can provide the best solution for every individual’s needs. Our goal is to help you get back to your normal life.
The NAME you know, the SERVICE you trust. Zero Pest Control.
Call today for a complimentary consultation!